DIRECTORY OF RULES:
1. Day-scholars are required to deposit their quarterly fee at the local Union Bank of India Gita Niketan Branch through local cheques from 4th to 10th of July, Oct & Jan. after which a fine of Rs. 20/- will be charged upto 15th date further increasable to Rs. 50/-. However if the fee is not deposited till 20th of the month, the student's name shall be struck off. Re-admission can be sought on payment of Rs. 200/-in addition to other charges.
2. Students are not permitted to bring automobiles in the school without proper driving licence.
3. A fine of Rs. 5/-. per day shall be charged on being absent from the school without sanctioned leave. If a student remains absent for six days, his name will automatically be struck off. Re-admission can be sought on payment of a fine of Rs. 200/-. Furthermore, if a student remains absent for four times in a month his-her parents will have to come to school in person to assure of their ward's regularity in future.
4. For obtaining leave for more than one day, parents are required to get the leave application sanctioned in-person by the wing-incharges.
5. If a student remains absent in Unit Tests as well as in Terminal Exam without permission, he/she will be awarded Zero Mark. Re-examination will not be conducted in any case.
6. 90% attendance is compulsory for appearing in annual exams.
7. Special fine will be levied for being absent without prior permission on particular occasions or during the period especially important from learning point of view.
8. A fee of Rs. 50 will be charged for issuing duplicate copy of school leaving certificate, report card and character certificate etc.
9. Visitors are requested first to contact the receptionist before meeting the Principal or teachers. They are requested not to go straight to them and thus cause inconvenience.
10. A 30% concession in the tuition fee is granted to the wards of school employees.
11. Cases of orphan children or without proper means of support, will separately be considered for fee concession. Such candidates should put forth their requests on the prescribed forms.
RULES FOR HOSTELLERS:
1. Applications for switching to day-schooling by resident students are not entertained during mid-session. However, the Principal reserves the right to grant such permission in special cases, provided that the full boarding and lodging charges for the remaining period of the session are paid in advance.
2. The boarders are not allowed to go home except during holidays mentioned in the hostel calendar.
3. In case of a leave granted in an urgency, it is required of the boarders to reach the hostel before the expiry of the leave period; failing which a fine @ 100/- per day will be charged upto a maximum for six days; after which the child's name shall be struck off from the school as well as the hostel rolls.
4. Parents and guardians can meet their wards on the last Sunday of each month from 10.00 am to 4:00 pm. No other persons except those two whose identifications as parents/guardians match the school records, shall be allowed to meet the respective wards. Hence, care must be taken in this regard to avoid humiliation and disappointment.
5. Talking to the children on school phones shall be permitted only on Sundays between 10.00 and 5:00 pm. Calling on phone at a time other than that will only cause disappointment.
6. Parents/Guardians must not send any requests for granting leave to their wards to attend petty festivals or celebrations of various kinds as such requests are not entertained.
7. Parents/Guardians must contact the hostel warden before meeting their wards in the hostel. They must not, in any case, try to enter the dormitories.
8. Students are not permitted to keep cash money or valuables like jewellery or electronic items etc.
9. Parents are requested not to bring any kind of eatables for their wards.
10 Parents should keep an eye on their ward's personal account and if need be, additional money should be deposited into it.
11. Parents are requested to consult the hostel warden after each terminal exam.
12. No leave will be sanctioned to the boarding students for joining any short term courses/classes/tests conducted by external agencies.
HOSTEL FEES: SOME POINTS TO NOTE
1. Hostel fees are charged periodically, not monthly.
2. Fees should be paid only through a crossed demand draft, drawn in favour of 'Luv Kush Hostel' payable at Kurukshetra.
3. A student's security amount and the balance from his personal account, if any, is liable to be refunded one month after leaving the school.
4. Second and third instalment must be deposited between 1-10 August and 1-10 of December respectively, failing which a fine of Rs. 5/- shall be charged per day upto a maximum of Rs. 100. There after the name of the student shall be struck off from the school and hostel rolls.
5. If a student desires to leave the school after the commencement of a term, the amount deposited shall not be refunded in any case. Only the security and the personal balance can be withdrawn. In case of non-payment of dues after the commencement of the term, the school leaving certificate of the candidate shall be withheld, and issued only after the clearance of all the dues.